25 November 2014
Employment Equity Training Workshop (one day)
Learn how to fully comply with the Employment Equity Act.
As you may know, on 1 August 2014 the amended Employment Equity Act (EE Act) came into effect. It is important that you are informed on every aspect of this legislation to avoid penalties that could run into millions of rands.
Greg Coombs B.Soc.Sci, PG Dip IR, an independent practitioner with 30 years’ experience in labour matters.
Dr Richard Chernis BA (Hon), MEd. PhD, with 40 years’ experience in education and training.
- Knowledge of all the important sections of the EE Act and the amendments
- Awareness of the impact of the amendments
- Get your employment equity forum working for you
- What the inspector will be looking for when visiting your company
- Module 1: Important provisions of the Employment Equity Act including recent amendments
- Module 2: Compliance with important provisions of the Act: workforce profile, EE targets
- Module 3: Other key aspects of the Act: AA steps, EE plan, reporting
- Module 4: Codes of good practice and the way forward
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business owners
- HR managers and officers
- EE managers and officers
- EE committee members
- The “assigned EE manager”
- Senior divisional or business unit managers
- HR/IR practitioners
R2’750 incl VAT per delegate
Attendance is limited to 36 delegates. A certificate of attendance will be issued.
Please complete the attached registration form & reserve your seat today!
Tel: 012 803 8438 or 082 376 1407
- ABSA Cheque Account
- Account name: Salamax320
- Account no: 4063229162
- Branch code: 630 919
- Reference: Your company name & workshop date
Kindly fax proof of payment to 086 5159 742 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name and the workshop date.